These cookies are very tasty and so easy to make!
- 1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tbsp 52 Fields Ghee
- 2 flax eggs (can substitute regular eggs)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/4 cups oats
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp 52 Fields Ghee
- 1/4 cup sugar-free dark chocolate chips
- Cream together peanut butter, ghee, eggs, vanilla and coconut sugar.
- Add all other ingredients and mix until combined.
- Use a tablespoon to divide into 14 cookies and place on lined baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes.
- Melt chocolate and ghee on a double boiler or in the microwave and drizzle over fully cooled cookies.
This recipe is brought to you by Lulu Godin. Visit her website lulugodinhealth.com and follow her on Instagram @lulugodin.