This healthy homemade guacamole recipe is perfect for entertaining!
- 1 large avocado
- 1/4 to 2 tablespoons of MCT Oil
- 1-3 teaspoons of apple cider vinegar
- Grated zest of 1 lime
- 1/2 teaspoon of finely ground grey sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons cilantro leaves, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons of fresh chives
Mash the avocado, mix in the rest of the ingredients and enjoy!
Storage tip: To store up to two days in the fridge without browning, put guacamole in airtight container and flatten top with a spoon. Add about 1/2″ of water so the guacamole is completely covered.
This recipe is brought to you by nutritionist Laura De Sanctis. Follow her on Instagram @gowithyourgut