This chickpea omelette contains the perfect balance of healthy fats, protein and carbs and is Paleo and Keto friendly! It’s so easy to make and easy to change around by switching up your favourite vegetables!
- 1/4 cup Chickpea Flour
- 1 tbsp Nutritional Yeast
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/3 cup Water
- 1/4 cup Veggies
- 52 Fields Ghee for sautéeing the veggies and cooking the omelette
- Chop up all the veggies, the smaller the better.
- In a bowl, mix the chickpea flour, nutritional yeast, salt and water and mix until smooth (no clumps).
- Add 52 Fields Ghee to frying pan and sauté vegetables until they become tender, set aside.
- Lightly sautée kale separately (if you’re using kale) until it turns a vibrant green then set aside.
- Stir veggies into the chickpea batter.
- Add 52 Fields Ghee to the frying pan, pour batter and spred out into a pancake shape.
- Cook until the bottom hardens enough to flip.
- Once flipped, add the kale, fold the omelette and continue cooking until desired amount of crispiness is achieved.
This recipe is brought to you by Irina Andreea. Follow her on Instagram @irina_fit